Thursday 3 September 2009

Best Weekend Of My Life. Ever.

I thought it would be cool to  have the first post on my blog about the best weekend of my life. Ever. So here it is!

I got back from the Reading Festival on Monday, and have only just re-adjusted to normal life! Having real silence, a real toilet, something to sit on apart from hard ground, being able to eat a meal that stayed hot the until you finished it. I don't know how to describe the amazingness of Reading, but it really was like it's own world in there. About 70,000 people attended a day, about 90% of them being 18-22 year old indie kids! I've never seen so many people in one place that were like me. My top six artists were: Florence and the Machine, Deadmau5 (an awesome DJ who everyone went crazy for but I didn't know before), Fallout Boy, Arctic Monkeys, Youmeatsix, Lost Prophets. It was insane to think all of those amazing artists were all in one place.
The whole thing was amazing, and definitely one of the best experiences of my life.
 
Me and my friend on the only sunny day!
Tank top, Zara, Hoodie, stolen from boyfriend, Hat, River Island, f
lower garland on hat, brought at festival stall

 
  
(Bad quality) group shot round the camp fire!
I'm also obsessed with Florence and the Machine now, I don't know what it is about Florence Welch but I really admire her. She has beautiful hair at the moment, I really want to dye my hair red like hers but I think it might look like I'm trying to copy my boyfriend who has ginger hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment